Our experience, knowledge, and expertise will spare you headaches and money!
Why Choose Us? There are many Home Inspection services to choose from how do you decide?
Don’t entrust your future home to an inspector based solely upon their fee!
It’s crucial to do some research and learn about a potential Home Inspectors experience and reputation. Do some homework before you hire and entrust probably the most expensive purchase of your life!
- How long has the inspector been a licensed Home Inspector?
- How many inspections has the inspector performed?
- What is their experience or background? Do they have credentials?
- Does the inspector have any public/published reviews?
- What is their rating with the Better Business Bureau?
- Are there any complaints on them filed with the licensure board or found online?
- Will the inspector spend the time needed to answer your questions?
- Does the inspector get on/mount/walk the roof? Or look at it with binoculars?
- Will the inspector be available to answer questions; days, weeks, or months after the inspection?
- Will they answer calls or return them in a timely fashion?
- Do they project a professional image online and or on the phone?
Over the course of 25 years inspecting houses and other structures, performing 14,000 + inspections, I’ve probably seen most conditions imaginable. My years of experience as a journeyman electrician as well as 26 yrs. hands on experience as a real estate investor/flipper, have equipped me with the knowledge and expertise to locate potential problems that could cost you time, money, and headaches.
As your inspector, I will evaluate the property with the same diligence as if I were purchasing it for myself! I prefer that you join me at the inspection so I can familiarize you with the home and answer any questions you may have.
I don’t rush, I will spend the time needed to thoroughly assess the property and address your questions. I’ll also provide maintenance tips, fire prevention and energy efficiency tips.
I take pride in providing my clients the most thorough inspection possible. I will climb on to the roof and personally walk and assess it whenever it is possible for me to do so. Viewing with binoculars from the ground does not provide the best assessment possible.
You will receive a complete and thorough inspection of all accessible structures and systems. From the roof to the basement or crawl space, electrical, plumbing, heating/cooling, garage, out buildings, etc.
At the completion of the inspection, I’ll go over the information that will be provided in your report. (Your report is confidential and will not be discussed with or provided to anyone without your authorization). You will receive a prompt easy to read report with photos via your Email.
Our service doesn’t end after your inspection is completed. You may call us with questions days or months after your inspection is performed. We realize questions may arise once you settle in, we’ll be here to answer them!
All of our inspections are performed in accordance with and meet or exceed the code of ethics and standards of practice for:
- (ASHI) American Society of Home Inspectors
- (NAHI) National Association of Home Inspectors
- (NCHILB) NC Home Inspector License Board
Our growth, success, and longevity can be attributed to client satisfaction. We take great pride in maintaining an excellent reputation in the home inspection industry and performing our inspections with integrity and high professional standards.